Notify Blogger about objectionable content.
What does this mean?
BlogThis!
-->
>> Saturday, January 17, 2004
))
*
inn0cEnt eyEs
*
Do you remember when you where 7?
And the only thing that you wanted to do
Was show your mum that you could play the piano
Ten years have passed
And the one thing that will lasts
Is that same old song that we played along and made my mama cry
I miss those days and I miss those ways
When I got lost in fantasies
In a cartoon land of mysteries
In a place you won't grow old in a place you won't feel cold and I'll sing
Da da da da da da da da da da
Seems I'm lost in my reflection
Da da da da da da da da da da
Find a star for my direction
Da da da da da da da da da da
For the little girl inside who won't just hide
Don't let me see mistakes and lies
Let me keep my faith and innocent eyes
Do you remember when you were 15?
And the kids at school called you a fool cos you took the chance to dream
In the time that's past and the one thing that will last
Is that same old song that we played along and made my daddy cry
I miss those days and I miss those ways
When I got lost in fantasies
In a cartoon land of mysteries
In a place you won't grow old in a place you wont feel cold
Da da da da da da da da da da
Seems I'm lost in my reflection
Da da da da da da da da da da
Find a star for my direction
Da da da da da da da da da da
For the little girl inside who wont just hide
Don't let me see mistakes and lies
Let me keep my faith and innocent eyes
Under my feel things under my skin
Under the thoughts from within
Learning the subtext
Of the mind
See creation how we're defined
My innocent eyes
I miss those days and I miss those ways
When I got lost in fantasies
In a cartoon land of mysteries
In a place you won't grow old in a place you wont feel cold
Da da da da da da da da da da
Seems I'm lost in my reflection
Da da da da da da da da da da
Find a star for my direction
Da da da da da da da da da da
For the little girl inside who wont just hide
let me see mistakes and lies
Let me keep my faith and innocent eyes
Da da da da da da da da da da
Faith and innocent eyes x 2
For the little girl inside who wont just hide
Don't let me see mistakes, lies
Let me keep my faith and innocent eyes
d0esnt this s0ng r0c?
hahah warmEd up t0 it n n0w i'm nUts over it haha..
"let mE keep my faith n inn0cent eyEs"
dUn let me b exp0sed t0 e harshnEss of reAlity h0h0~
tUes g0t og oUtin hahah g0nna watch m0vie haha~
rEely l0okin f0rward t0 wed
h0pe it'll b fUn haha
chinese new year is always fUn~everyone's s0 happy n stUff
dEn on e 3rd day shld b g0ing t0 watch pEter pan w shUcks
dEn yUki yaki eatin marath0n HOHOHOHO
hahaha its his m0vie...but acty he's e capt. h0ok la...evil pirate WUAHAH~
it'l b fUn~
reminds me of oUr reuni0n lUnch last year hahahah~
yayx nExt week's g0nna b rEal fUn
l0tsa things t0 l0ok f0rward t0...=D
i cant wait~
2:12 PM;
k
me, myself
chris * i love snacking to bits.
we can stitch back those happy days ;
k
credits
Layout
RAHH :
designer.
TOUCHSTONES :
brushes.
ROMANCEDIED :
brushes.
AUGIE :
font.
k
favourites
jay and cristiano ronaldo. oh, and jessica alba of course =D
k
friends
manda'*
mama'*
jir0ng'*
si0k'*
daphne'*
sarah'*
natasha'*
jieming'*
j0hnny'*
qing'*
cheeling'*
ch0nglee'*
jac & rach'*
chinkz'*
alan'*
chuhui'*
guang'*
pauline'*
k
...
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com
Get awesome
blog templates
like this one from
BlogSkins.com